Big Beach Blast – Coffs Harbour Corporate Adventure
Your team will enjoy challenge, bonding and loads of fun on our “Big Beach Blast” group activity.
A surf lesson, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding, a hilarious game of Zorb soccer, and healthy morning tea is included. Your group will push their comfort-zones and experience achievement in these individual and team activities. Our Coffs Harbour Park Beach setting is perfect for unwinding and connecting with this spectacular Coastal region. Our experienced group leaders and surf coaches guarantee a safe and fun event.
“Great bonding session! I attended Coffs Coast Surf Tours as part of a college leadership retreat, and was extremely impressed with the service from the staff. All the staff and organisers were so friendly, helpful and kind providing around 20 people fresh fruit, water and giving us some great tips. We were also allowed some free time to explore the beaches and water.”
Kim Jones, UNE Team Leadership group, February 2017
- Team-building, challenge and loads of fun!
- A range of beach-side adventures for your group
- Learn to surf lesson with Surfing Australia certified Coach
- Stand-up paddleboarding
- Zorb soccer
- Healthy morning tea
- Minimum 6 – maximum 21 per group
- Must be over 12 years old and a competent swimmer
- All equipment provided
- Activities can be adapted according to the needs of the group
Things to Bring
- Swimming costume (bathers)
- Hat and sun protection
- Beach-sport attire (remember sea breezes can get cool)
- Enclosed shoes for Zorb soccer (eg runners)
- Your sense of humour!!